I write my Letters to Life for the only reason because writing makes me feel free. For me, it is the only mode of liberation. When my world felt upside down, I got this platform to write and I am so grateful I got it.
What is it?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma, Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award
So as per the rules of this award, I am to share some things about myself:
3 notable facts about me:
- I am a big Shakespearean reader. I love reading him and aspire to write like him one day.
- As all of you, I also have been hurt many times, but I consider myself a warrior and I promise my life to never quit or back up to any of its challenges.
- Eternal dream of World tour till it comes to life.
My favourite posts featured on this blog:
Questions of Matters of Living:
If your life was a book, what would this chapter be called?
A test I didn’t study for.
What character in a movie or book were you able to relate to more than any other? Why?
Jane in the book, ‘I will go with you’
What is the achievement you are most proud of?
The best achievements of my life are the smiles I bring on people surrounding me.
What is your go-to song when you need some background music to focus or that will clear your head on a rough day?
My heart will go on and on
What is a food item that you love to eat but would never try to make yourself? (weird)
None, I will try all of them.
Questions from Riya:
Apart from blogging, what do you like to do in your free time?
I like to hear music and play Table Tennis.
Which part of the world are you in?
I live in India
What is your ambition in life?
Where would you love to travel to and why?
Switzerland, I don’t know why.
What makes you feel embarrassed?
- Nezel Yurong
- Drunken Sunflower
- Summer starts to shine
- Whispered wind
- Dil ki Awaaz Suno
- Kait king
- Wally Fry
Questions for the Nominees
- What is your life’s inspiration?
- If this would be the last moment of your life, what would you do?
- Which was the best lesson 2016 taught you?
- Have you ever wished seeing a shooting star? If yes, what?
- Is there any person whom you would not talk even if he/ she be the last on Earth? (Weird)
Rules for Nominated Bloggers
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).